Sunday 3 May 2009

All Change

It seems like it's al change at the moment for many of my friends. Some have fallen out of love and found new love; one has come into money and have been jetting off round the world and still more have changed careers and moved into one of the 33 boroughs that we call London.

Change can be a bit scary for some people, you think that you are on solid ground when you suddenly notice that the sands have been shifting and you're a bit further down the beach or in fact closer to the see. You can, of course, try to fight this movement or try and recapture your misspent youth, and with the latter you are certainly well catered for.

Facebook's series of top 5 best records, movies, toys from your youth etc; all help you remember this and as my school friends turn 40, I could spent more time with them than I ever did when when we went to Coppice High School; it wasn't a performing arts school in our day.

I've done some big changes over the last few years, and some have been good and some not so, but I'm sure the wind that the brought them didn't mean me any harm. So if some frigger has moved your cheese, then pop down the shops and get  some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment