Tuesday 5 May 2009

I've done my back in.
I only bent down to pick up a pair of pant (my own, on my own floor) and the pain went through me like butter through a knife. I can't even stand u long enough to iron a shirt, and am still sitting in my dressing gown at a little after two in the afternoon. 
But it's good to take a step back from the world every now and then. 

I have sent various emails to workmates and I've even put the washing machine on, although carrying one item at a time to it was arduous. I seem to have lost what little strength I have in my arms; at this rate I'll not be able to open the Baileys!

It's a beautiful day and i've got all the windows open and the breeze is blowing through, remember still in dressing gown.

I might shuffle to the kitchen to make a cup of tea in a moment or I might just sit some more. In this age of laptops with wireless and 24 hours TV we can miss just sitting about and doing nothing, but I heartily recommend it, and suggest you try it before you body says, "Here mate we're stopping now, cos you keep rushing about and we've had enough."

he he turned out nice again innit


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! Lots of ibuprofen, lots of rest, and lots of contentment is what you need!

    ReplyDelete