Monday 11 May 2009

Lost Connection

On Wednesday my phone died. This maybe due to the fact that I was using in the bath whilst wet shaving, and I may possibly have washed it, mixing up my left and right hands. It's a wonder I didn't shave my ear off.

Now I've never been tied to my phone and if you send me a text I tend to treat it a bit like a letter and I'll reply eventually, but suddenly with no phone all of my friends disappear, becasue it's also my address book. I didn't even know my home phone number!!!

Now the phone is back and those lovely people at Orange have sent me a new one, but all the number I saved to the phone and not the sim have gone!!

So when I get a text I usually have to say and you are???????

So save you numbers to the sim and try not to save with your phone and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment