Thursday 12 March 2009

and on the fourth day

If the devil has created the world, rather than God or some explosion in outer space, then after he'd invented poverty, hunger, injustice and intolerance I think he'd have turned have come up with the open plan office, then he could curled his tail around himself and known that the Western world was doomed.

Doomed because some people love to make a lot of noise and some like complete silence and some can tut across a distance of two hundred metres.

I like a bit of noise in the office, a bit of a buzz, a laugh and a joke as we all muck in together. Other may prefer the silent treatment and my office has adopted this as the housestyle. It has resulted in an atmosphere that is best described as drowning in cotton wool, there are some occasions when I take my own pulse just to check that I'm alive!

As today is Red Nose Day there should be lots of jolly japes, we don't need a sponsored silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment